To Becks and Beyond - A David Beckham Story

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
To Becks and Beyond - A David Beckham Story

View attachment 370891

Before I get the story underway, I wanted to explain the reasons why I have chosen David Beckham and what my aims will be for the save and how I plan on delivering the story line.
Now, some of you maybe thinking here is Gavin again with another story and yes you will be right, but after a couple successful stories and a few unsuccessful ones due to matters out of my control, And after reading TicTactition's story, H4ND OF GOD's story, messages with Raikan007 and a poll with a few other player options, I've finally decided to write a story on David Beckham, where I will take on the role of him.

I have chosen 'Becks' ahead of the others in the poll as he, in my opinion, is one of the greatest footballers in the world, that I've been lucky enough to see play in my lifetime and the picture above, of him scoring the free kick against Greece, sums up everything about the man, with his undying passion,will to win and succeed in any team he plays for. And it's those characteristics that make me believe that if he ever decided to get into management(which I know is unlikely in real life) he would become one of the greats. So with those thoughts in mind, I have decided to see if he can become one of the world's best managers on FM'12

I'm really hoping you will enjoy my last story and long term save and as always I look forward to as much feedback, views and comments that you would like to post.
smile.gif

with the MLS, English, French, German and Spanish leagues all loaded up and withBeckham's reputation set as International Footballer.

So here goes and I hope you enjoy the journey.....

"Becks tells all"
In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports HD:
View attachment 370897

Georgie Thompson:

"Good morning Mr Beckham, thank you for joining us"

David Beckham:

"Morning Georgie, thank you for having me, might I say how Hot you look today,

Georgie Thompson:

"Thank you David, what a nice thing to say. Regarding the current situation With your shock Retirement after Winning the title With PSG Did you Plan the all retirement everyone wants to know what happened, what events led to this decision? "

David Beckham:

"It was just I Want to become a manager and i was getting on so i decided to retire They asked me if i wanted to Become a Director While i gained my Coaching Badge and when i gained them i would be appointed as manager, I told them i'd rather Move away then come back few years later.

Georgie Thompson:

"Thank you for your time Mr Beckham and all of the best"

ENGLAND 2-1 NETHERLANDS
(Young & Erik pieters og - Strootman
I am Pleased with how Young played he was better over the rest of the squad

View attachment 371153

BECKHAM ANNOUNCES EURO CHAMP TEAM

The GK'S - I wanted to give Paul and David one last time in the england squad while Joe will be England no1 in the next years or saw

The Defence - I brought some old timers back cos i believe they have what it takes to give England there 1st Euro Championship

The Mid's - Brought Jack into the squad a mix aged group Future Players and old timers again

The Attackers - Rooney and
sturridge main 2 strikers Dont know what tactic i will play with so i only brought them 2 along

View attachment 371444 BREAKING NEWS:BECKHAM SPOTTED IN ITALY

View attachment 371447 (The Beckhams arrive in italy)

There are reports that beckham is in Italy with his Family to sign a deal with AS Roma. Fans of roma have took to twitter and facebook hoping Beckham joins the itallian side Back to you in the studio

Should i agree a deal to Become manager of Roma ??

I would accept mate it'll make the story even more interesting also try and add some screen shots of your games , formation etc .... Well done so far though keep it up :)

Will Post Euro's when the comp is fully done Hopefully ill bring it home 1st time ever

UEFA EURO 2012
View attachment 371508The Groups Quarter finals
View attachment 371512
View attachment 371516

Semi finals

View attachment 371542
THE FINAL

Adrian Chiles
Gary Neville
Ryan giggs
Henrik Larrson

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Adrian: So England vs Sweden Ryan who do you think will win this?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ryan: I believe David has changed how england Look to play So i think England.
[/FONT]Gary: Yeah Ryan is right David has Put the final piece of this Jigsaw and Now Looks to win the EURO Championship.
henrik: Tbh im gonna agree with them two I think Sweden are in trouble Fighting Beckham and England.
Adrian: Thats all we got Now Lets head to the match..

Here are the line Up's

England Starting 11 Sweden Starting 11

Joe hart -GK J Wiliand - GK
Ashley Cole - LB B Safari - LB
Rio ferd - CB A Granqvist -CB
Gary Cahill - CB O Melbourne -CB
Kyle Walker - RB M Johansson - RB
Jack Wilshere - CM R Elm - CM
Michael Carrick - CM S Larrson -CM
Wayne Rooney - AML M Olsson -AMC
Steven Gerrard - AMC O Toivonen - AMC
Theo Walcott - AMR K Kallstrom - AMC
Danny Welbeck - ST Z Ibrahimovic - ST

SWEDEN 1-4 ENGLAND
Under The Management of England Icon David Beckham England Gave the fans there first EURO Championship England FA Are said to be proud of becks and Hopes he stays as report say hes Joining Spain.

View attachment 371557

View attachment 371564
FC BAYERN MUNICH APPOINT BECKS

In an exclusive Phone conversation with Sky Sports HD:

Georgie Thompson:

"Good morning Mr Beckham, thank you for joining us"

David Beckham:
"Morning Georgie, thank you for having me,

Georgie Thompson:

"Thank you David, How did you end up In Italy and then Germany Getting the fans Hyped? "

David Beckham:

"Well To be honest Me and Victoria talked about Italy and Germany We agreed the family would be happy in Germany and I want the kids to be happy and i hope to win Everything.

Georgie Thompson:

"Thank you for your time Mr Beckham and all of the best"

David Beckham:

" Thank you for having me".

Last edited: