• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calz88

Reaction score
Just want to say what a fantastic job you have done once again, rather than all these negative threads thought I'd have a positive one!!

I think some people will find any excuse to moan about a new release of a game.

I think many people moan because the game has become much more difficult, I have problems myself because it is just more difficult then previous editions.

I think many people moan because the game has become much more difficult, I have problems myself because it is just more difficult then previous editions.

the game is not diffucult, just there are defenders and gk problems. in small teams, they behave like an idiot. I think that the game need a new patch

i love it. thought i had cracked it playing the beta but then the full version came out and now im losing to teams that before i was walloping 5-0 every game

i love it. thought i had cracked it playing the beta but then the full version came out and now im losing to teams that before i was walloping 5-0 every game

It's supposed to be more realistic, so if you've cracked it, they've failed. Personally I believe the AI isn't very good, and the instructions not heeded. So I think it can be cracked by a particular tactic on a particular day. Aside from the ME, everything else is very nice. I like it a lot. Makes me wish there was a game called Director of Football 2013.

I have also noticed that they only way i can score is via crosses, even fm 10 match engine was better than this, am managing chelsea and all my wingers do is run with the ball and either take a tame effort on goal or shoot well wide am I they only who this happens to?

I have also noticed that they only way i can score is via crosses, even fm 10 match engine was better than this, am managing chelsea and all my wingers do is run with the ball and either take a tame effort on goal or shoot well wide am I they only who this happens to?

Did you even read the Opening post :D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back