toddzy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As the summer progressed I found myself becoming more interested with the graphics side to FM-Base. I wanted to try and offer my help whilst improving to become better, obviously. I've now became more experianced. With a successful sig thread, joint kit request with Pistolped7 and El_Wulfio, I feel people who know me on the site are enjoying my work more and more.

This thread is going to be products I will create and offer to you, FM-Base. It could be a sig, a kit or an avatar. I could even try my hand at putting a new signing on a kit for a story. You guys can use them to your hearts content, just don't **** them off as your own.

I'll look to create Megapacks for kits too, possibly fantasy or real, may a combination of both.

I hope my work will be of service of you to by the 5th of November.

- - -

Sigs . . .

- - -

Kits . . .

In-Game kits -

- - -

Edit players . . .

- - -

Facepack Work

Larger Template (Action and Portrait. Not my border I take no credit for it)

My own border and facepack (designed for my story with strikerv9dutch -

Screenshots can be found HERE.

- - -

If you've looked at this thread, I hope you like my work. I will be offering all my services come FM2011. This is currently NOT a request thread. Though it may be in the future.

Thanks,

Toddzy. :wub:

Last edited:
Milevskyi has a huge head :p
Good work!

Beside the full player edit, I'm loving your stuff.

Great work, keep it up!

Would like to say this will be the main thread I'll be working from. Feel free to request any graphic related things. The only thing I put an exception on is badges, I can not do badges for the life of me. Otherwise, request to your hearts content.

Ok I need instant help.

Can some of you guys download this facepack I will put below and tell me if it works on your games?

Thanks and please leave feedback if you guys can help out!

The team is Hearts btw, incase you didn't gather that. They play in the Scottish Premier League.

Quick bump for recent thread dwelers, but I really need feedback :(.

Sorry man, didn't work for me :( It replaced all the players that you made pictures for with grey faces :S

Sorry man, didn't work for me :( It replaced all the players that you made pictures for with grey faces :S

Yeh same thing happened with me which I why I thought I'd get testers. Must be the config file or the something like that :S. I'll look into it.

Thanks though man for your help :).