astrasxi84

Reaction score
ive seen a few posts on here regarding tom cairney and heard all the rave reveiws, so i sent my scout out and hes only got a PA of 3 stars, now wot shall i do? buy him or ignore him?

Depends on what season you're in (year) how good your scouts are, did you only gave him a simple check or a 3 match one?

Anyway, to answer your question: yes, he is THAT good.

Bought him in my first season with liverpool mostly a bench / back up player for now but is sooooo sick but he shoots quite alot but you sort of want that sometimes when some midfielders try and pass the ball into the net (ARSENAL)

His PA could have changed, i honestly don't. His PA was awfully low at my team too. He got the golden boot award tho

Cairney seems to be one of those guys with low visible potential, but who develops his mental attributes rapidly and as a result keeps improving. He's also great in dead ball situations, especially corners, and he can really direct your attack. You can usually get him in a Championship league team early, but I was promoted to the EPL and he was one of those guys who basically rose to the occasion. Year five, I am top half with Middlesbrough, and Cairney is 3.5 stars, my best outfield player (goalkeeper David Ospina- 4.5 stars. I kid you not).

Buy him! I got him when he was 22 as back-up for Shelvey. The fans wasn't happy with the signing, but he soon showed them what he could do.
I now play him as a supporting deep playmaker, with Shelvey in CM attack.

As mentioned before... He is deadly at dead ball situations.

Back