Tom Cleverly

• Thread starter Thread starter tat_lfc7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4K

tat_lfc7

Reaction score
A lot of talk about Tom Cleverly in the news recently about him maybe being "the new Paul Scholes".... Anyone tried him on FM10? If he is the next Paul Scholes I wouldn't mind having him!

he'd be a good signing if you're looking for players to come good within about 3 seasons.

I received a bid of £3.5M from Birmingham in my Man Utd save.

I suggest selling him as there are a lot better players out there to be honest. £3.5M for an average prospect was pretty good and I reckon if you are Man Utd you could get upwards of £4M for his services.

I'm not Man Utd. I was just surious whether or not he lived up to his real life potential

I'm not Man Utd. I was just surious whether or not he lived up to his real life potential

I was aware. I am not sure if he'd be a top player but he'd be good at a high Championship/low Premier League level. A decent player but nothing to get too excited about.

Tom Cleverley here he is in my game in the 3rd season.

View attachment 95244

not sure he be a new scholes but he looks promissing and in the pre season he looked very qwick in the attacks.

I'm in February of first season, he is half decent at the moment aswell.

get him he is decent backup for most teams

Go for him then mate.

£400,000 is an offer you can't refuse. Even if he doesn't play well it is an almost guaranteed profit.

Good luck, if there are other clubs after him, he may not be too keen to join one of your main rivals but a decent contract should do the trick.

Just got him for 400k, offered him 1.4k per week and he took it :)

Back