Too many Coaches problem..

mwhitehorn07

Reaction score
So, tottenham, 1st season, board says i can have 16 staff members, i currently have 12 the board blocked the arrival of 4 coaches because they feel that we dont need another coach. I then went to try and sign those coaches again, and those 4 coaches all have the following displayed after selecting "approach to sign":

you cannot make a contract offer for this person. Until a team accept an offer all you can do is wait.

(these are COACHES). So i cant sign the number of coaches the board has told me i can, and the coaches who have been rejected are seemingly untouchable for me now as that screen wont go away after a whole month in game.

I checked out the SI forums and couldnt find anything, same with these, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have more than enough $$$ to sign the coaches as well.

I had this problem aswell and then I tried signing a First Team Coach / Goalie coach / fitness coach like we are supposed to do and it worked. I think they just gave a real use now to the fitness/goalie/first team and youth coach now that's your problem. At least it worked for me, so let me know if it doesn't work.

Back