leeb1982

Reaction score
hey just thought id put this out here. im having some fun with this tactic with my beloved nufc. had some luck but also been unlucky on occasions too.

Last edited:
I don't know how to upload it. hopeless at that sort of stuff so I put up the screenshots so u can see what I use

I admire your honesty, but perhaps putting up the results screen from a 6-1 loss to Inter is not a great advert for your tactic? :D

I admire your honesty, but perhaps putting up the results screen from a 6-1 loss to Inter is not a great advert for your tactic? :D

It was pre-season , so the team would of still been incompetent with the tactic , and this is only an assumption but maybe he was playing allot of kids seeing as he had 4 games in 10 days.

I don't know how to upload it. hopeless at that sort of stuff so I put up the screenshots so u can see what I use

In the reply box click in GO ADVANCED and then post it like you did with the images. It's the paper clip icon.

3 own goals and 3 shots on target for inter in that game. unlucky I think

im only been honest if u wanna try it then try it if not just take it as a **** tactic. try it if u like it play it n if u don't bin it

im only been honest if u wanna try it then try it if not just take it as a **** tactic. try it if u like it play it n if u don't bin it

No, it looks like an interesting tactic...I was only joking about the 6-1 thing ;) Anyway, is the AP playing wide right correct? Seems like he should be IF like on the left maybe?

yeah just think hba is more suited to that role n he is my game winner so I gave the role that best suits him. by no means am I a tactical genius but I think I stumbled acoss ths in a lucky wa but if it work ihope yo geit a go

just upload the tactic mate then i'll give it a try

I don't know how to post tactics I put up screenshots so hopefully theres enough there for u

below where you post a reply there is a button go advanced click it and there canyou upload your .tac file.

hope this does it. for Christ sake no wonder I never done this b4. if its **** then **** off n create ur own if its any good post ur apologies below.lol

go advanced, then go to paperclip icon right next to the smiley , then add files, then search for your .tac file and click upload, then click it and put insert inline and done. Last thing to do is submit reply and it's there.

wil gonna give it a test with liverpool and see how it goes :p