• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 923

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United against Liverpool is the biggest game in the world, even beating Barcelona versus Real Madrid.

More...

Maybe not the biggest, but it's a **** sight less stupid than all the diving and posturing of el clasico.

I love watching matches between the two clubs. Unfortunately I can only watch some of the first half tomorrow as West ham are at home at 3 pm which also makes me miss most of Chelsea v Everton :(

Wish this got more coverage.

That's sometimes annoying when I hear silly chants about Munich, about Hillsborough, I don't think it does either club any good at all because, without each other, there wouldn't be the English league. "If it came to a stage where fans were banned from each other's ground, it wouldn't really be the same game. We need each other in that respect.

"The respect, in terms of the history of both clubs, should be adhered to and hopefully we can see that because it's a fantastic occasion."

I dont think ManUtd Vs Liverpool is the biggest game in the world.

Obviously, two most successful teams in the biggest and best league worldwide. Fergie's right for once (A)

Pfft, it's nothing on Plymouth v Exeter!!

Never thought I'd say this...

But I gotta agree with Ferguson on this one.

Possibly, judging by importance.

I still prefer the NLD for entertainment value though!

Back