Top players ,riddiculas prices? anyone hate this too.

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyrefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

dannyrefc

Reaction score
Right i decided to use the editor and give myself a smal budget of 2billion pounds hehe :D and i decided let's make everton the best team in the world with all the best players. so i did so then i started buying for riddiculas prices like teams only settling for 120 million etc. ronaldo i signed for 167million. and benzema for 106million but then i was like why such high when these players are going for 30 million in real life? does anyone think next game they should lower the sale prices of the top players to realistic ones ?

you can get benzema for bout 60mill
ronaldo bout 100mill
I think they should keep it the way it is tbh, then it makes you find more unknown players like marquinhos

Yes i do, because when you want to buy a player such as Kaka they will only go as low as about 120 mill, as in real life Milan sold him for 59 Mill.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

But like other people have said above, if they do then your team will get everyone.

Yeah, it's a little excessive, and very annoying.

I was trying to sign Cristian Rodriguez from Porto and they were requesting £60million.

wel.. idk whats up with the game, but it seems it depends on ur club.. as QPR i signed santon for around 2M.. and as man city i had to pay around 15m for him..

i AGREE the transfer prices for the big players are un realistic ! :( Im sure football maanger producers can sort this out I think this year has been briliant lookin forward to the new FM got it all planned out first season1 rEAL mADRID HA HA

wow!!! that's a extremely over the top!!!! i mean i got Aguero for 15m plus Darren Fletcher and even got Kaka for 5m plus Vukcevic(though he was looking for a new challenge and AC were looking to sign Vukcevic whom i signed on a free transfer).

maybe it depends on the club you manage(i manage ManUtd) and your negatiation skills in FM.

Last edited:
I don't think paying £137million for a 37 year old left back from Southport is over paying. I got bored with Real

The thing is in football manager it's a much more simple version of real life. In real life players can leave for less etc. Because it's not the managers choice, but the game gives you a view of how it would be if all aspects of the game were controlled by one person.

I'm probably not making any sense but basically they can demand £100M+ on this game purely because it's just a game and all funds will go back into the club as it's all yours to play with.. I'm trying to make sense :P Did it work?

The thing is in football manager it's a much more simple version of real life. In real life players can leave for less etc. Because it's not the managers choice, but the game gives you a view of how it would be if all aspects of the game were controlled by one person.

I'm probably not making any sense but basically they can demand £100M+ on this game purely because it's just a game and all funds will go back into the club as it's all yours to play with.. I'm trying to make sense :P Did it work?
not always on my arsenal game i only get 60% of transfers into my budjet for some reason!

yeh but even if a player is worth bout the 50 mil mark but a club wants double, just means they dont want him to go and if he does then they want good money for it.

Back