***** Topp

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
People are going on about him on this forum,but i can't seem to find him! I'm loading a large database,am i missing something?!

he is a free agent and appears even on a small database

Nah Luke, I couldn't find him on 10.2 either on a large db :S

yeh silviu lung jr and ***** topp dont come up on mine anymore

Depends which leagues/nations are active, and also which players the game picks randomly to make the numbers up.

I get this with Bolo Zenden

try using the 10.0 database to see if he is still there

I'm going to test it again,i've loaded every league :p

I loaded every league in the .2 patch and no results

Last edited:
I'm using the 10.2 and he is still there.

just looked him up on new patch large database and he plays for jumilla

moz-screenshot.png
how do you take pictures in the game soz for goin off topic

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.html

Use that
Any advice on what i could try?
What difference would i get from not starting on the patch,is it worth it for one playeR?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Same mate I can never find him :S

hes on mine but never ever signed hom or tryed. what sort of teams is he good for?

hes a lower league hero.

hes on my database for my latest game (cultural leonesa, check my sig...) and i signed him.

i have a large db, spanish leagues active. and loaded players with national rep in most east european countries, which shouldnt really matter as hes chilean i think...

Last edited:
I looked at the Jumilla team,but no one was on it they were all not real,is there a way to make him appear again?

Back