Torrent download help

• Thread starter Thread starter mrjack41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 793

mrjack41

Reaction score
I'm downloading something on torrent, and it is taking a long time, is it possible to quit it and resume the donwload tommorow? if so, how? Thanks :)

I'm downloading something on torrent, and it is taking a long time, is it possible to quit it and resume the donwload tommorow? if so, how? Thanks :)

yep just resume it the next day

Yeah it should automatically resume once you start the client again. If you want the client to open automatically when you turn your computer on, just copy a shortcut of the client to:

For XP
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

For Win 7
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

There might be an option in the client somewhere for this, but it depends upon which client you are using.

Yeah it should automatically resume once you start the client again. If you want the client to open automatically when you turn your computer on, just copy a shortcut of the client to:

For XP
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

For Win 7
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

There might be an option in the client somewhere for this, but it depends upon which client you are using.

Ok thanks, just to make sure, because i have been downloading for hours, if i click the red x, i wouldnt have wasted several hours of downloading time?

Could just leave computer on overnight, that way you will have less to download tommorow.

Back