Torric - Ghana's Finest

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I have recently come across the Ghana defensive midfielder Torric, the youngster start at Hearts of Oak and can be picked up for under 100k, I only heard of him on 09 but never picked him up myself. If you are an English club, you will not be able to get a work permit so try and get a Belgium affiliate and and send him on loan there.

As you can see his stats have improved dramatically by the age of 20.

Please note that this is on the 10.2 Patch
I did not find any other threads on this player.

in real life hes now at pompey out on loan till they can get his work permit then will be lookin forward to seeing him lay in prem or champ.

Question...On FM how do you sign a player and send him to an affiliate to get EU citizenship if you cannot get WP for him in the first place.

What happened? He grew short X_x
hahaha. :D

nevertheless, he's still quality imo. shame that i could never get a work permit for him in fm :'(

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Question...On FM how do you sign a player and send him to an affiliate to get EU citizenship if you cannot get WP for him in the first place.
not very sure how this works. but from what i notice, sometimes you can sign players without permits and then send them to affiliates. however, you might be able to sign them sometimes without a permit and the transfer will be cancelled

you need to already have an affiliate tht has a three year or less citizenship test
then when then initial work permit is rejected on appeal ir sats the work permit has been rejected however you can sign him and loan him out. then the player will be at your clubbut have WP next to his name and you simply go to move to affiliate

I have him on my Catania team. Signed him for £70k at the start of the game. Only just started playing him at the start of the 3rd season. He has improved quite well with no first team action and no custom training.

Barcelona/AC Milan etc.. are all trying to sign him off me.

Why did he get 4 cm smaller in the space of 3 seasons lol, that is one of the strangest things I have seen :).

Here's a screenie of him in my game.

SS_2010-01-27_12-11-19.jpg

He's developed quite well and has been quite impressive.

this is torric on my game at 160 of his 170 potential ability

Torric.png

Tried to sign him in one of my earliest games but didn't get WP, so I got the Ghana job and capped him until he did!:P

always seen him and always kept an eye on him, to be honest, i have never seen him anywhere near as good as some of you guys have him here, turns into a new Kwadwo Asamoah :D

very nice thread and great to see him turn into a great player, well done :D

Back