Total novice

• Thread starter Thread starter bluedoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 711

bluedoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

have only just downloaded the game, i was running cm10 but decided to have a change.

the fm 12 game is so far more advanced than what i am used to but what i did like about cm is that i could click a button and leave my assistant to handle training etc.

can this be done on fm as whilst trying to learn the game from the bottom up it would be a great help.

I have been playing as boston united in bsn and from the first 4 games have managed one draw. its a bit like being dumped in at the deep end really. i may try with a more well known team to start with, with a stronger backroom set up?

any advice greatly appreciated

First timer, yar ? Well, few advices for you then bud.
1) Since you are yet to fully understand this marvelous game, I suggest you to download a tactic from forum. I really don't know which one is good, but Raikan seems to have some nice ones.
2) Try managing someone easier and someone who you follow. Let's say you are from England, there must be some team that you like from top 6. Same goes if you are Real or Barca fan.
3) Your only job about training is to get coaches and place players into schedules. For start, download Duncs training schedules, they are really great. Why you need to do this ? Well, good training schedule means less PA spent on unnecessary atributes ( i.e Does your striker really needs marking ? Or your CB finishing ? ) Also, I would suggest to you to read this, it can be really helpful
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html
4) If you don't understand what CA and PA stands for, then this is good read http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83183-complete-ca-pa-thread.html
5) The most important one: Don't lose patience. Everyone loses now and then, and you must not quit. If you have any other question, please ask.

Back