tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
Im playing as totenham in a network game
we've only just started
I got lugano(fenerbace) and miranda
I lost out on thiago silva and fazio wont join me
Any other good CB's?
Iv got 10mill to spend cus i sold King and dawson..should i sell woodgate aswell?

Nooooooooooooo. Selling Woodagte will be stupid. As was selling Ledley King. Those two would be rocks upon which most teams would crash into. However, if you're looking at good centre backs, try buying Johnny Evans from Man Utd. He's quite good, and with some training, is actually pretty solid. No idea if they'll sell him for 10mil though...

in my game..woodgate has 16 heading, 15 tackling and marking. Natural fitness 10!
King's natural fitness is 7!! 15 heading and tackling, 14 marking
I would prefer defenders who are already at the peak of their game

My advice is to buy another striker because Bent and Pavlyuchenko are simply not good enough,and for cb try Gamberini,he is very good

For my strikers..iv bought nihat, pogrebnyak and kikin fonseca. I sold bent and pavulychenco. How much is gamberini...cus he plays for fiorentina, so they'll prbly want a lot

Im nearley at the end of my first season and i have been playing with:

Bale King Coruka Hutton

I sold Woodgate to Juventus for £15m in the Jan Window.
The key to Spurs is getting Modric to play well !

i've been using bale woodgate king coruka at the back you need to get a couple of good midfielders and a forward in , i would try and get miguel veloso , joao moutinho and gonzalo higuain

For my strikers..iv bought nihat, pogrebnyak and kikin fonseca. I sold bent and pavulychenco. How much is gamberini...cus he plays for fiorentina, so they'll prbly want a lot

Gamberini around 13m euro

i play with Balotelli & Hulk up top. they took a while to get going, but now there the nuts !

Also Downing on the left.

Y is Lennon so poo on 09? He was cracking on 08 !

Iv think iv bought too many players..and sold too many
Is there anything i can do now? If i buy sum english plyers..will it help? eg G Barry

i know..apart from modric and dos santos
gomes is ok for first season

i play with Balotelli & Hulk up top. they took a while to get going, but now there the nuts !

Also Downing on the left.

Y is Lennon so poo on 09? He was cracking on 08 !

Especially since this season he has been playing much better than that of the last, much more consistent.