Raphael.

Reaction score
I am Totenham and I have an 19mil transfer budget.
I nedd an DL & MR who should I get.

What happened to Lennon?

Assou Ekkoto/Bale is good for left back as well.

Lennon or Gio could do it on the right.

LB: Fabio Coentrao, Roberto Carlos, Marcelo.

coentrao if lyon/marseille whoever haven't beat you to it.

Luckly I beat them! It was close though!
Also I need a DR and for MR i was thinking of retraining modric

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I don't need an MR anymore.

Tell me what you think of these. I have 16 mil but with pending transfers it could be around 22mil.

Giampaolo Pazzini for 9 mil
Also Van der Wiel for 5 mil
Ajax havent accept the bid for vanv der wiel yet but if they reject how much do you think i should pay max.

Kaboul ? Corluka ? Both Kyle's ? They're all very good RB's. But if they're not good enough though then I'd say Aurier or Diego Renan.

Kaboul ? Corluka ? Both Kyle's ? They're all very good RB's. But if they're not good enough though then I'd say Aurier or Diego Renan.

Thanks I forgot about Renan. Who do you think is better Renan or Van der Wiel

oh I also recommend Steinsson at Bolton because he is very determined and is a consistent performer, and also because he is Icelandic :D, but anyway I'd say Renan, he's younger, he's better, he's cheaper. Also my scout just recommended Mario fernandes from gremio and he looks pretty good.

oh I also recommend Steinsson at Bolton because he is very determined and is a consistent performer, and also because he is Icelandic :D, but anyway I'd say Renan, he's younger, he's better, he's cheaper. Also my scout just recommended Mario fernandes from gremio and he looks pretty good.

Thanks and one more thing a striker! to pair up pazzini

If you can afford it, Edin Dzeko. Probably set you back £20m-£25m but worth every single penny. If not Cardozo is a good alternative, he'll probably cost around the £15m mark.

Thanks I will ask the board for more money for Dzeko. If not Cardozo.

what about keane, defeo, pav and crouch, you dont need 6 strikers do you?

Kadlec is fantastic and costs only 2m max, also Lacina Traore around the same, and Lukaku is much cheaper in this game, probably not much more than 10m :)

what about keane, defeo, pav and crouch, you dont need 6 strikers do you?

Pav is only 2 and half starts.
Crouch isn't all that good
keane is 30
and im not too sure on defo.

Also I'm selling Pav and Keane.

you probably wont get them sold as si has made it near impossible to sell players on the first season to make it more realistic, pav and keane have been good for me so far but im only just finished pre-season