Tottenham 2-2 Leeds United- FA Cup Fourth Round

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
What a game! Beckford in the 95th minute! What was Dawson thinking? Beckford scoring the vital goals again! What do you think? Discuss. :D

I have moved it. :) Thanks for bringing it up.

was only a penalty. Nothing special about beckford today.

Great game, Beckford is massively overrated though. He is a decent player and IMO would be decent in the Championship. He weren't that good tonight but is still being praised by everyone because he is Leeds' only big goalscorer. Oh and Ankergren was unbelivable tonight.

There is 1 football team that could make him look ****.......they could make Wayne Rooney look ****......BRISTOL CITY

At the end of the day, without Beckford, they would be out.

spurs are slowly but surely do a spurs.

coming down with the x-mas decorations

They are? After utd and before spurs they were failing miserably i think

Oh dear. Here comes the Beckford jizzing from Newcastle fans.

And we're playing awful at the minute. Drew at home to wycombe, lost away against exeter and lost at home to Carlisle. Played really bad in the first half as well. Showed soome fight in the second, fair play to the lads. Let's take the game to them at Elland Road.

Dawson got the ball in my opinion, difficult for the ref to see though from his positioning.
Beckford's finishing was superb. Although his first looked like a tap in, the swivel & turn was what allowed him to get the shot away. And to take the penalty in the 95th min, must of been under a lot of pressure, to stick it in the top corner like he did was a wonderful finish.

Didn't think Spurs played too badly, Bale ran the right back of leeds ragged. Thought Super Pav came on and made the difference really.

It will be a controversial penalty. I think he got Beckford before the ball though. That is what they were saying on the commentary earlier. :S

Oh yeah and Crowe is absolutely ***** (our right back btw). He's not bad going forward but his defending is woeful, always out of position. Didn't surprise me that he got torn to pieces. Thought Snodgrass (apart from set piece delivery) and kilkenny were our best players today.

Kilkenny was good when I was watching and Snodgrass looked dangerous. Leeds can be very pleased of a replay at home. :)

Lol, my dad was so annoyed when he saw that. You have to laugh. :D

Back