Tottenham 2013-2014

• Thread starter Thread starter serp1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

serp1

Hello

I'm about to start my third season with Tottenham and could need some tips on players. I'm playing both a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-2-4.

Defense:
I've been using mostly Bale, Kaboul, Dawson and Walker as my back four with Gabriel Silva and Mario Fernandes as backup/rotation players. Kaboul had a great season and I'm selling him to Real Madrid for £31m, only contract stuff remaining.

The replacement I've been looking for is Phil Jones, not only because he's both young and good but because I'll probably be needing home grown / English players in the time coming. He's definitively interested in joining and wants me to bid after I declared interested. My reports say I probably have to pay around £18m for him which isn't too bad. Other players I've also been looking at are the "usual" ones like Otamendi, Samba and Sakho.

Midfield:
My midfield is very solid and have good youngsters available if I'll need them. The only thing I'm thinking about is my attacking mids. I currently have Lennon, Di Maria, Shaqiri and Lamela but I'm keen on getting another right footed winger / inside forward so buying Willian or someone similar and sending Lamela out on loan is something I'm considering.

Strikers:
Got Carlos Tevez, Alberto Paloschi and Defoe. I signed Paloschi for free and his wage ain't bad either but I'm probably going to get rid of Defoe and buy a real world class poacher and have Paloschi as backup/rotation. Been thinking about Lucas Moura, Abel Hernandez, Leandro Damiao etc.

The board haven't granted me increased transfer and wage budget depending on PL and CL predictions yet, so at the moment I'm sitting on a £75m transfer budget and £1.5m a week (current wage £1.1m).

Any player tips would be appreciated, thanks!

There's not much to add because you set this plan quite well and even included players you are interested in buying. I think you are set to acquire them without problems with this enormous transfer budget.

Back