Tottenham 2nd Season 16th Game in.

• Thread starter Thread starter FMDannz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 860

FMDannz

Basically im in the 16th game in my second season with Spurs first season i won premier league and semis of uefa cup. I need players to buy for next season as my squad is ageing but not every good at looking for new talent just like to stick with basic players. So if anyone can help me with who to buy will be great.

Formation 4-5-1

Team

GK-
Steklenburg
Gomes

DR-
Walker
Corluka

DC-
Dawson
Kaboul
Bochetti
King

DL-
Baines
Formin(Regen)

DM-
Fellaini
Parker
Huddlestone

CM-
Modric
VDV
Gotze
Remi-Martins(Regen)

AMR-
Lavezzi
Lennon

AML-
Bale

ST-
Tevez
Defoe
Fierro
Pavlyuchenko

Post suggestions pleasee:)

By looking at your team you could definitely do with an AM, who can play on the left to back-up Bale, but who can also add extra flair within the middle.

Players such as: Hazard, and Thomas Muller, would add amazing flair and skill to your team :D

You could try for Wesley Sneijder if you can afford it ;)

Leandro Damiao, to replace Pav, scores for fun and I think he would do well on his own, I play him with Niang. Douglas Costa for both wings, (or Gotze). Badelj in Mid, can tackle and creative and cheap!! Shawcross to replace King ( i let king retire and is now a def coach) Romario young RB to replace Corluka.

To support Bale i Have Modric and VDV two strong players no need to change, Ill have a look at thhem all thankss

By looking at your team you could definitely do with an AM, who can play on the left to back-up Bale, but who can also add extra flair within the middle.

Players such as: Hazard, and Thomas Muller, would add amazing flair and skill to your team :D

You could try for Wesley Sneijder if you can afford it ;)

Gotze already player there doesn't he...and how the **** did you get all those players? Must have cost over 100 million and i;m guessing your transfer budget wasn't that big !

Yeh i might Let defoe's contract run out and buy Damiao, also i got all the transfers over 48months so doing the bad way but I needed to.

Back