Tottenham 4-0 Middlesbrough

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 473

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aaron Lennon scores twice as Spurs clinch a thumping win against Middlesbrough.

More...

aye the guy is a muppet, send him packing

Spurs fans were obviously too loud for the Boro players.

Haha, another win for Spurs and we are going to make the things as it should be.
If we make some transfers and let Redknapp make his homeworks for us, I will expect us to attack Big Four.
We have some good players: Lennon, Keane, Defoe, Bentley, Modric, Palacios.
I think we need a central defender and a right defender and sell Corluka and it is as did.
Boro, good luck in Chmapionship...

Boro are staying up, and even if we do go down, we are going to bounce back up due to the players all being sufficent quality to compete in the premership, the fact is they are just all not playing well. As soon as they get there form back and forget about this season, even when we stay up, the form will come and so next year we will be mid table easy. (if we go down which we wont) we will bounce straight back up.
To all those Tottenham fans, well for the amount of money that you spend you shud beat teams like middlesbrough, shame you have harry redknapp who will jump ships like he always does when the money runs out.

Haha, another win for Spurs and we are going to make the things as it should be.
If we make some transfers and let Redknapp make his homeworks for us, I will expect us to attack Big Four.
We have some good players: Lennon, Keane, Defoe, Bentley, Modric, Palacios.
I think we need a central defender and a right defender and sell Corluka and it is as did.
Boro, good luck in Chmapionship...

LOL

Pretty sure 90% of Spurs fans have said this at the start of every season for 5 years?

Pathetic deluded fans, as bad as the Geordies.

Boro are staying up, and even if we do go down, we are going to bounce back up due to the players all being sufficent quality to compete in the premership, the fact is they are just all not playing well. As soon as they get there form back and forget about this season, even when we stay up, the form will come and so next year we will be mid table easy. (if we go down which we wont) we will bounce straight back up.

There's no guarantee you'll bounce back up. There's no such thing as being too good to go down, or to go back up. Downing will leave for sure, and I'm sure the like of Huth, O Neil and Tuncay will have their admirers. At the minute you're the 19th best team in the Prem and I can really see you going down. Even though Southgate is a *** I wouldn't mind him keeping you up because of his faith in young players but atm I can't see it. You, WBA and the Toon at this rate.

Major depression is sinking in here.Has any UNBIASED person out there got any words of hope for a desperate Boro fan? :(

i keep saying to myself we are good enough to stay up every week yet we keep being ****. its too late to sack southgate now, i think he should have gone in january but now we just have to ride it out, hope to pick up enough points to stay up but its looking bleaker every week.

maybe not the worst thing if we go down as we may actually win a few games and it might be slightly exciting being a boro fan again as im getting pretty disillusioned at the moment

Were you saying my words made you depressed, or that I was biased? Cos I'm not biased as to who goes down, I don't give a toss :P. Although I would like Newcastle to be in there. And City, but that won't happen.

Were you saying my words made you depressed, or that I was biased? Cos I'm not biased as to who goes down, I don't give a toss :P. Although I would like Newcastle to be in there. And City, but that won't happen.
No,when i said unbiased i meant i didn't want a lunatic Boro fan with his head buried in the sand telling me everything is gonna be ok,we'll stay up and we'll win the FA cup.Ive been a Boro fan long enough to know were in the brown stuff,up to our necks.:(

remember what happened the last time you got to the f.a cup final? Could be the same again :p

There Not Too Far Adrift Yet Maybe They Can Do What Fulham Did Last Year.
I Think Its Goin To Be West Brom,Stoke And Then Anyone From Around 10 Teams.

Boro, west brom and blackburn for me and i know all about winnning and losing relegation battles!

look at reading you dont have to buy a load players and you will go up

and i think it will be west brom middlesboro nd blackburn

LOL

Pretty sure 90% of Spurs fans have said this at the start of every season for 5 years?

Pathetic deluded fans, as bad as the Geordies.

Couldnt agree more buddy

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Boro, west brom and blackburn for me and i know all about winnning and losing relegation battles!

You no altot about losing religation battles not winning them. lol

Back