Tottenham 4-3-2-1 Version 13.2

Reaction score
I bought the game today and started a Tottenham save up. I decided to create my own tactic for once and I'm having some success, if honest, I can't say exactly what makes it good but its doing me well for now. I decided to post it so people can take a look at try it for themselves, All I decided when making my tactic is I wanted my full backs to overlap my wingers and for my wingers to cut inside, its worked to good effect.

Theres been 7 friendlies and 6 competitive matches, I did not control the friendlies although we only lost 1.View attachment 293987Arsenal at home was my real test for this tactic and we won 2-0 and here are the match stats for the game
View attachment 293988
We created 2 CCC to Arsenals 0 with more shots and more on target, only disappointment is we didn't keep the 50%+ possession we've kept in most other games.View attachment 293989This is the formation and the player ratings, most perform well and I haven't even been doing well with my team talks, I actually made the team angry twice, so I don't know if this would be better if I could get the team talks right, I'll post more when I played more games but I'd like to upload the tactic and let you guys test it out for me and help me make it better! Sorry I couldn't provide more information this is my first tactic and post.:P

OKAY SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD THE TACTIC, IF SOMEONE CAN TELL I'D BE GRATEFUL THANKS, actually I might have done it... don't know.

Last edited:
How are you doing in the season now. I don't tend to read too much in to the friendlies

I'm not doing too bad still...View attachment 294048I had 2 losses since Arsenal as you can see, unfortunately I'm still ******* my team of in teamtalks, I made them unhappy the game before Sunderland and didn't sort it out with players. However I got annoyed with the defence so I changed them to zonal marking with tightmarking on CBs and DM and no tightmarking on the rest of my players, that led to loss at Metalurg D.... since then I've had Man Marking on all players with CBs and DM with tight marking, it has helped. Unfortunately my possession has slipped, I'm not managing 50% at least on my games and I create at least 1 CCC but want more. Any help would be appreciated.

One BIG thing is I can't get formation to Fluid, its never been higher than Competent, teams okay everywhere else, I think this would help the play.

I played more games and my defence certainly needs a fix up!

View attachment 294084
I don't know whats happened but loses to Chelsea, Southhampton, Millwall and Villa have not made me happy and if it wasn't for the attacking, I'm sure I'd be drawing/losing alot more!

Brad Friedel has been awful to say the least and I'll replace him in January because Hugo is out for a long time, he hasn't even played for me yet.

I'll upload my latest tactic version so I'd appreciated it if someone took a look at the defense and helped me out a bit here.

I have changed a few things in V.4, I haven't added 2 or 3 cause I only changed small minor things, in 4 the full backs don't push up as much, and the MC play through balls often, we're creating more CCC now which helps, I was losing 2-0 to Villa so the changes are helping, but my CB's seem to just allow strikers through or don't do anything in the box.

Last edited:
Started a Bayern game and using this tactic. Pretty solid stuff seem to be scoring lots of goals but struggling to keep a clean sheet but considering my team a standard flat 4-4-2 should be good enough. Not the worst tactic in the world though.

I'm trying to fix that lack of cleansheets, I don't know for me if its just Friedel or something in the defence, I have something else to change and I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks for trying it out, maybe let me know more in the future?

Back