Tottenham confirm Gudjohnsen deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 596

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says the club have signed Eidur Gudjohnsen from Monaco on loan until the end of the season.

More...

I posted this on Tuesday night on the January Transfers thread. Keep an eye on it for other gems.

Pointless when you have Pav,Defoe,Keane and Crouch.

Pointless when you have Pav,Defoe,Keane and Crouch.

Meh I think it's a decent signing. Someone who can be the link between midfield and attack. Keane is decent at it but needs to be playing higher up the pitch.

I thought he had gone to West Ham?

hate the fact a chelsea legend has gone to play at 3point lane.

He had the medical there but Spurs snatched him. Reportedly.

hate the fact a chelsea legend has gone to play at 3point lane.

Take it your calling it 3 point lane because we always win there ;)

and i'm not sure about this signing i think he might be past it :S

He had the medical there but Spurs snatched him. Reportedly.

They did a similar thing when we wanted to sign Craig Bellamy so what gos around comes around :P

Nah to be honest Spurs don't need him that much whereas West Ham are desperate for a striker so this was rather harsh. It seems Harry is trying to relegate his old clubs, I hear he's going in with bids for kaboul and begovic at portsmouth.

Nah to be honest Spurs don't need him that much whereas West Ham are desperate for a striker so this was rather harsh. It seems Harry is trying to relegate his old clubs, I hear he's going in with bids for kaboul and begovic at portsmouth.

Hes bidding for Kaboul :@ what is the point we sold him to them sometimes i don't get him at all :(

Hes bidding for Kaboul :@ what is the point we sold him to them sometimes i don't get him at all :(

im not afraid to tell you that harry is doing to spurs what he has done to all of his clubs maybe with the exeption of bournemouth. he puts together a massive squad with a gigantic wage bill and in the long run clubs cant handle the players wages,bonuses and rises so the club go into financial turmoil just watch this space....

I think Harry has ***** tactical awareness but I'm sure people will disagree lol.

im not afraid to tell you that harry is doing to spurs what he has done to all of his clubs maybe with the exeption of bournemouth. he puts together a massive squad with a gigantic wage bill and in the long run clubs cant handle the players wages,bonuses and rises so the club go into financial turmoil just watch this space....

He'll have get rid of some players if hes doing this because we've got a bi enough squad already :S

He'll have get rid of some players if hes doing this because we've got a bi enough squad already :S

yer tottaly agree. players even like jenas, keane, pavluychenko and even a centre back. kaboul is a fit man and is never regualy injured so you dont need all the crocks i.e woodgate,king and dawson.

Back