Tottenham - creative midfielder

Reaction score
I'm playing as Tottenham going into my 2nd season. I have vdv modric and kranjcar (i use him in the middle and on the left). im considering milan badelj who ive heard turns into a beast of a player. javier pastore and a guy called kevin who plays for real zaragoza. all of them already have some good stats and i can develop them further. milan is 22 javier 21 and kevin 19. not sure which one (or 2 or maybe all of them :p) to buy. hopefully which ever one i buy develops well enough that i can sell vdv when the season ends. cant decide. they all have good stats for their age and my assistant coach thinks they are worth it. it could turn out where i buy them all later on. this is just the last position i need to decide on. any help will be much appreciated.

from these three pastore is definitely the best but also the most expensive. it depends on how much you want to spend. However Pastore is better as an attacking midfielder. I've never played with Badelj, so I don't know how good he is. Kevin is a great player, but he needs time to develop. I could also recommend you Paulo Henrique, Axel Witsel, Steven Defour and Borja Valero. Valero is much older, but he is a fantastic creative midfielder

Milan Badelj is great, both in attacking and defending. But Pastore is much more creative than Badelj. I don't like Kevin cuz he's injury prone. And I can recommend you to take a look at Ilkay Gundogan, great playmaker, and cheap.

sevilla just signed henrique.... anyway ive looked at them all and have narrowed it down to milan, pastore, and defour. how badly is kevin injury prone. is it just constant minors or major injuries. if hes hit and miss when signing him im just going to stay away. how would you (hermanes) rate pastore, milan and defour.im willing to spend big on pastore but it may end up being next summer because im not done strengthening my team.

Back