Walker Alderwierald/bartra Stones/mammana Rose

Dm: Dier/Samper

MC: Alli

Lw: Zivkovic/Eriksen

Rw: Odegaard/son

St: Kane
St: Berahino

could you give me ideas on improvements and realistic ones please

Also could you let me know what you guys think the best cb partnership out of the 4 i have put down

thanks

GK: Donnarumma

Gaya/Jorge for LB, Mustaffi for CB, Zouma if chelse sucks at summer.
DM: Bazoer

LW: Jack Grealish

RW: Kenedy/gerson

ST: Barbosa, Embola, Kuki

If you win the prl, you can get a player like Dybala, cost a lot, but is a monster.

GK: Donnarumma

Gaya/Jorge for LB, Mustaffi for CB, Zouma if chelse sucks at summer.
DM: Bazoer

LW: Jack Grealish

RW: Kenedy/gerson

ST: Barbosa, Embola, Kuki

If you win the prl, you can get a player like Dybala, cost a lot, but is a monster.

What about the players i have now though?

I use Chadli as an AML(winger, support), Eriksen as an AMC(ap, attack) and Barbosa as an AMR(if, attack). Embolo goes up top, usually as a false 9 (I stupidly sold Kane). Barbosa and Embolo can swap if I want a winger more than an IF, and Lamela provides good cover in all the AM roles.

Alli can be either a BBM or an RP, but I generally went for the former so he didn't take Eriksen's thunder. Then City activated his release clause and I didn't have to think about him any more. Bought some new guys and finally won the league while the traitor Alli didn't even get a European place.

Sent from my SC-05G using Tapatalk

What season are you in? Im top in first season about 10 games left alli is unbeliable for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fifth season. I won the CL in the third season, Alli left then I won the PL in the fourth. Every other season we came third and to the semi-finals or final of the CL. And got knocked out of almost every other cup quick snap. Usually by Newcastle.

Fifth season. I won the CL in the third season, Alli left then I won the PL in the fourth. Every other season we came third and to the semi-finals or final of the CL. And got knocked out of almost every other cup quick snap. Usually by Newcastle.

Im hoping to win league in first season now

Lincoln for a LW, 16 year old fits into the first team very early on.

Berardi from Sassuolo is another good young winger but will be more expensive.