Tottenham guide

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Raikan007

Reaction score
has anyone made a good Tottenham guide? thinking of doing one...

Don't think so, but there seems to be no collection of all the team guides so far, so I'm not sure. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on Spurs, though.

Haven't seen one-only ones asking about what players to buy, tactics-that sort of thing.

Not that I've seen, I started a save the other day with them, Ade is beast as a lone front man! I think you should go for it mate :)

One thing I will say, dont underestimate Pavlynchenko....he can be such an important player, an impact sub, If Adebayor or Defoe get injured and you need a replacement for a few weeks he could easily do it. At the end of the season, Adebayors wages to make the loan perminant are a big pain

I was thinking of doing one myself as well... Both of us have had pretty successful saves with them Neil :)

Go ahead mate :) You'll be making it based on the "Sell VDV" thing which you always do right? :( I never ever think of selling RVDV :)

VDV has been a monster on the save I have, goals and assists. Bale has played 3 games in between 2 long term injuries though so not seen much of him!

Back