Tottenham Hotspur - life after Redknapp

newcastle1892

Reaction score
View attachment 252528
Breaking News:

News just in. There's reports just out of White Hart Lane that Tottenham have parted company with Harry Redknapp. This comes as a shock as there was nothing that recently indicated he was unsettled.

Harry Redknapp's tenure as Tottenham manager is over with the White Hart Lane club confirming early on Thursday morning that he was leaving his post.

Harry said this to Sky Sports: "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Spurs and am proud of my achievements.
"I have had a fantastic four years with the club, at times the football has been breath-taking.

Levy then added this: "Harry arrived at the club at a time when his experience and approach was exactly what was needed.
"This decision in no way detracts from the excellent work Harry has done during his time with the club and I should like to thank him for his achievements and contribution."Harry will always be welcome at the Lane."

Odds for the vacant Spurs job are as follows:
View attachment 252531

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(​Any feedback will be appreciated)

Back