tottenham- need help

• Thread starter Thread starter Blueboi5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 911

Blueboi5

Reaction score
i am in my third season and i am struggling in the other seasons i have came 7 and 11 and now in january i am 13
i need help on buying or selling players
here is my team...
gomes
richards thiago silva woodgate bale
veleso
A.young bentley
modric
keirrison cardozo
subs...
kasper.s, lennon, afonso alves, l.king, appiah, campbell, corluka, hutton, jenas, o'hara, balottei(inj), pavlyuchenko

your team is good look around in the tactics forum because your tactics look like the only thing thats wrong

concentrate on ur tactics..cause your team is good enough, sometimes buy player is not a solution. be patient and try new tactics tht suit to ur team, trust me it will help ur team.

corluka should be in your starting line up he's your best defender , maybe sign another cm like moutinho or a defender to replace king someone like fazio or albiol

you dont really have any good central midfielders in tht squad so you could get camacho moutinho carrick or de jong to add diversity to your midfield

you dont really have any good central midfielders in tht squad so you could get camacho moutinho carrick or de jong to add diversity to your midfield

Are you kidding? Modric and Veloso aren't very good?

yer put modric isnt really a central midfielder like the ones I named earlier he is more of a wide player
Also, you havent got any good cover for veloso cause jenas is dump

I have played a lot of Spurs games and find Modric plays far better on the left wing - don't try and play him through the centre would be my advice.

If you need an AMC for your formation (I've never got a formation with an AMC to work with Spurs I might add) then shoot for someone like Freddy Adu or Van der Vaart; usually easy to sign in season 2.

The team looks strong enough as the other posts state - look to your tactics.

If your not doing well with a team like that, you must just be a bad manager

Back