bwilson31

Reaction score
at the beginning of the 1st season.
need a rm better thank bentley and lennon, £7m limit.
and a cb better than king, woodgate, dawson, kaboul and bassong for £6m max.
Thanks!

cb: nicolas otamendi, mathias jorgenson, vegard forren, mirel radoi

rm: jesus navas (a bit unrealistic though), thiago neves, jorge valdivia

thats all i can think of for now

i would keep bentley and lennon for the first season and sell woodgate, you should get about £8m-£9m for him and try and get danny wilson from rangers . bassong king and dawson are good cb for the premier league mate i won the title in the first season playing them

Lennon will become class if you play him, in my first season I got an offer from Real Madrid, bidding with 37M.
Also, the CD are good, I don't think it's necessary to sell them.

for rm you can usually sign salomon kalou from chelsea for about 5 mil

keep bentley and lennon. keep bassong, dawson and kaboul. scrap king and woodgate seeing as thier only ambition in life is to be darren anderton. use funds you have, and funds from them, get thiago neves as another RM, hes like 6 mil, and get rafael toloi for like 4.5 mil for centre back. and jorge andrade on free for cb as well.
imo.

at the beginning of the 1st season.
need a rm better thank bentley and lennon, £7m limit.
and a cb better than king, woodgate, dawson, kaboul and bassong for £6m max.
Thanks!
k man... i won da prem with spurs in my 1st season so my advice: play bentley... give him some time n he'll score like ****... nd dont sell dawson... he's good too.... if u want a good cb buy breno from bayern....

cheers lads. lennons stats are a bit dissapointing on the 10.3 patch to be honest imo but i think il jst stick with those two. also love the darren anderton comment haha. and woody is out for 2 months, dawson is out for 2 months and bassong is out for 3 months lol. so fit cb's are kaboul and king who arent very good.. anyone know if kabouls gets a lot better after a few seasons?

gone for jorgenson and andrade then try to sell king and woody and maybe kaboul. if i go for a rm then il make a push for neves. thanks guys! <):)