• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 850

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says none of the club's top players will be sold in the summer, but midfielder Luka Modric has refused to rule out a move.

More...

Don't even joke around about that Luka. Your staying put. We need you.

Would love Bale to join Chelsea... Dont see anyone leaving yet, i think the club can hold onto them for one more year to try and get back in the CL if not then they will leave next season. I do though see Modric going to Utd if Utd have the cash and Spurs could get in a replacement with the money.

Off topic but my football quiz is back open so if you want to take part round 1 questions are here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/forum-games/60178-jackos-just-fun-english-football-quiz.html

Last edited:
According to Jamie Redknapp's Twitter (not sure if it's official or not);

They're bidding for Rossi (first team football to make him pick them over Barcelona)
United showing big interest in Modric, and Harry has a replacement lined up in case he leaves, but wants to keep him.
They're playing kids next year in the Europa League to concentrate fully on Top 4 finish.

Would love Bale to join Chelsea... Dont see anyone leaving yet, i think the club can hold onto them for one more year to try and get back in the CL if not then they will leave next season. I do though see Modric going to Utd if Utd have the cash and Spurs could get in a replacement with the money.

Luka wont rule it out (checked the original in case it was lost in translation, and got Vanjagl to translate it, and it matches up) and apparently we are bidding 32m for him. They will likely sell one for the right price, not both

Luka, come to the United side ( yes, Star Wars, DW is so cool :) )

If they play "kids'' in the Europa League it'll be disgraceful. They have one of the strongest squads in England, they should use players like Jenas & Bentley (assuming they're not sold) in it.

Modric would probably get into almost all teams in the world, and to be honest, I'd rather him play for United than Spurs, just so we can be higher than Spuds.

Modric would probably get into almost all teams in the world, and to be honest, I'd rather him play for United than Spurs, just so we can be higher than Spuds.

I would agree so our rivals are weakened and beat them again ;)

If they play "kids'' in the Europa League it'll be disgraceful. They have one of the strongest squads in England, they should use players like Jenas & Bentley (assuming they're not sold) in it.
Most top teams tend to play "kids" in the Europa untill they're fairly far into it.
It basically adds like another 15 games onto your season and they're all midweek, makes for tired legs.

Luka Mod = Scholes replacement

Bale, nah Harry wont be silly to let him go.

Ash Young , maybe since aston villa kind of failed this season

This is a total non story, Harry isnt going to say, " Yeah, we will let our best players go this summer." He is a wheeler ******* dealer, he is going to say not for sale, to get the massive price. If the price is high enough both will go.

Seems Tottenham have gone up in the world. It's not like people to be up in our business like this; we're getting popular.

harry won't sale both if them if he can't get a better replacement , for me only javier pastore can replace modric , not sure if anybody can replace bale

Back