• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
The FA have just confirmed that the transfer of Rafael Van Der Vaart has gone through and is now a tottenham player.

Many Sources.

****** **** RDV signing for Spurs does he know who he's signed for :P

Last edited:
SSN are yet to report this. Are you sure it is a done deal?

If it is correct then its a good signing for us.

new sig on the way when get a decent render in a spurs shirt.

like how he said many sources then not gave a link and now not answerin :P

You say many source? Can we see one please :)

Goal.com much? Or do you have an inside source at the FA? Brilliant player if/when it goes through, but do they need another creative midfielder alongside Krancjar and Modric, and Lennon and Bale are hardly going to shift anytime soon the form they're in, spurs seem to spend money for the **** of it sometimes, at least - 'Arry does.

Goal.com much? Or do you have an inside source at the FA? Brilliant player if/when it goes through, but do they need another creative midfielder alongside Krancjar and Modric, and Lennon and Bale are hardly going to shift anytime soon the form they're in, spurs seem to spend money for the **** of it sometimes, at least - 'Arry does.

I really hate how all bame to do with money spending is shunned onto Redknapp, Levy came up to him at 4pm today and told him that VDV was going cheap and offered it to him basically and Redknapp said yes.

8:00 PM BST Real Madrid
reportedly pulled out of Rafael
van der Vaart talks with
Tottenham at the very end of
the transfer window, frustrating
the Spurs.
By goal.com

Closed till confirmed. :) PM me a source, that isn't goal.com, and I may reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back