definitely Pato. He is much younger and will score a lot of goals

Pato, without a doubt. Depending on how much you pay for him though, Segio Aguero is a good buy too.

Thats what I was thinking, but, with the formation I play, drogba might be better:
---------------------------neuer--------------------------
van der wiel--------gallas---------dawson---------coentrao
------------------------huddlestone-----------------------
--------------modric-----------------van der vaart--------
lennon------------------------------------------------bale
------------------------pato/drogba-----------------------

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

i need someone whose physical, good in the air, so he can get on the end of lennon/bale crosses. Milan wat £52m for pato, which will take my whole transfer budget, chelscum asked for half that. :/

I would forget them two and go for Lukaku, if he is available as he can do what you want.

If not, I would rather get Pato as he is younger and you can still sell him on if for profit if train him up right.

Get Christian Benitez, Garenteed to score goals and MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper option.

manged to negotiate a £36m fee for Pato, and Im about to see how much Lukaku will cost me, thanks for the advice guys :). Oh, also any ideas for a centre back?

Cheap CB - Diego Lugano is your man, Sakho will be a more expensive target. Another striker you might want to check out is Stefan Kiessling(Leverkusen), he's a beast as Advanced Forward.

I'd get Sergio Aguero personally I think he's twice the player Pato is.
Romelu Lukaku is also a good idea but quite obvious. Eren Derdiyok would be quality.

Centre back Phil Jones, Nicolas Otamendi, Neven Subotic.

Sergio Aguero is perfect for u actually, Pato is too one-dimesional to pay 52m for tbh

Cahill for centre back, cheap and consistently solid. Can usually get him for around 5/6 million at the start of the game

Ok, guys I cancelled the deal with Pato, s my instincts were telling me to. Instead gonna buy Drogba and Lukaku. Drogba is half the price and although older, will suit my style of play and formation better

Back