theDUCK07

Reaction score
tottenhamhotspursbadge.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

CIVELLI REVEALED AS NEW SPURS MANAGER!
Tottenham Hotspurs stunned the English football scene when they sacked former manager Harry Redknapp and presenting their new coach - Kyle Civelli. Civelli who has no experience under his belt mind find it a hard task as most Tottenham fans are expecting a good run in the top four again this season.

In his press conference Civelli stated that his side's ambitions is to make it to the top four this season and try and go as far as possible in the Champions League. The main aim of the new manager is to build a squad capable of battling for the English Premier League in the future. Civelli thinks that a club like Spurs should be amongst the big boys and with a few signings the London side could be relatively competitive. The Maltese manager made it clear that none of his key players would be moving, not even if a ridiculous offer arrives since he plans to build the team around his key stars.

001dw.jpg

Tottenham Hotspurs new coach - Kyle Civelli

--------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHENING OUR WEAK POINTS
Civelli pinpointed the left and right back areas as two of the most weak areas of the squad. Civelli made it clear that Assou-Ekotto wouldn't be staying long at White Hart Lane. Civelli added: "I have full confidence in our goalkeeper Gomes and although he sometimes makes serious blunders, I think he's still the right man for the Tottenham goal. I seriously hope that the board will issue me with some funds to strengthen the left back and right back area as I fould like to focus my game on the flanks. I really want to focus my team's play on the flanks and I will try and dominate the flanks as much as possible. Considering that Pavyluchenko, Crouch and Defoe are all complete strikers, I guess this set up would really fit them well."

"Fortunately enough the board has issued me with a decent budget and I could delve into the market to find myself two decent wing backs. I could bring back John Arne Riise back to England but he's 29 already so I'm having a thought about that because I also aim to build a team for the future. Fabio Coentrao is another decent target for left back but we've got stiff competition from Bayern Munchen."

fabiocoentrao.jpg
Portuguese wing back heading to North London?​
---------------------------------------------------

4-4-2 OR 4-2-3-1?
When asked about his formation as to whether we will be opting for a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 set-up, Civelli responded: "Depends on the circumstances. Usually my favourite formation is a 4-2-3-1 formation with wide wingers but away from White Hart Lane I might opt for a 4-4-2 formation to get more cover as normally away from home things get tougher. Most of you might think that I'm crazy already speaking about formations, but that's to show you how clear things are already in my mind. I know who features in my team and who doesn't so I will be removing some players but mostly I'll be aiming to strengthen my flanks as I stated before. I hope the Spurs' fans will remember me as one of the most successful managers in their history as I aim to take Spurs to the next level where they belong."

Civelli dedicated the end of his press conference by expressing his admiration to Welsh winger, Gareth Bale and stated that if Bale kept his head right, he could be one of the best wingers in the history of English football.

garethbale.jpg

The Welsh Gem - Gareth Bale

Cheers mate, will update month by month.
Writing August's just now :)

Same here, cause i love Spurs more then any team in Europe. Keep going.