Tottenham tips

• Thread starter Thread starter jmmiller
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 767

jmmiller

Reaction score
I've been playing the game for a while, and have used Tottenham mainly. This is mainly just to find out how other people got on using Spurs, and if they had any reccomendations for who to sign?

My most successful first season (as thats usually the hardest one I find) here are the signings I made:

IN
Soldado - 5m (exchange Dos Santos for this, as I find he never performed for me)
Subotic for 11m

OUT
Pavlyuchenko - 6m (FCP are usually the club that offer the best deal)

This meant that my regular line up was Gomes, BAE, Kaboul, Subotic, Walker, Bale, Modric, Parker, Lennon, VDV Soldado. Theres pretty much a whole other starting 11 available as well, with Bassong at left back, and when Pienaar returns he can play AMR. I put Townsend in the first team, ignore his rating, he consistently performs, and gets great assists.

If anyone has any other good signings, tactics or formations I'm all ears

tottenham are pretty good in all positions, but assou ekotto seems to make alot of mistakes when i play with 'em so i try to get baines instead of signing another CB (if i do i sign a young CB like toloi or alderweireld). Utilise the fullbacks attacking prowess as much as possible and make your wingers move into channels as this overloads the opposition in central midfield and encourages your front players to move more. Soldado is a good striker but i do feel adebayor wud have done a good job for you in the first season due to his strength and dribbling skills. Anything else pm me mate

Back