Tottenham Transfer Budget

Reaction score
I started the game with Spurs and after 2 games I have deleted the game and want to start again. I started with Spurs even though I am a hammer because I wanted at least 10m to spend and they have a young fast attacking side. So why when I start with them do I have a Transfer Budget of - £0??

Can anyone help, I want to re start tonight otherwise if the budget is £0 then Im going to start with Newcastle or Swansea.

Please help ASAP

tottenham do not start with 0 funds.... i started with spurs and had something like 30 mil first season.. really enjoyable save.

wait for season expectations....

Yeah I got that and had 3 options all of them had 0 budget?? Very strange..... I might try it again tonight and see what happens....

What Settings did you use for " allow T-budgets in transfer window?

I don't know anything about that, this year the setup to the game was so much more complex then every previous year. I will try again tonight and see what happens, I will go through the setup step by step this time. If you have played with Spurs has anyone got any tips i.e. what staff to keep or what staff to get? Do I need a DoF??

Back