Tottenham v Blackburn (1245 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 773

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Tottenham and Blackburn in the Premier League.

More...

Tottenham 2 - 0 Blackburn
Pavlyuchenko (33, 78)

Tottenham 2 - 0 Blackburn
Crouch & Pavlyuchenko.

At the moment, Tottenham playing really well.
Bale is ripping Salgado to shreds!

Let's pray to god Palacios gets yellow carded so he will miss the FA replay against Fulham (6)

In all fairness, Blackburn are playing some good football at times.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Typical, as I say that, Blackburn pull one back. Gomez was no-where.

2-1 Samba just pulled one back. It was Samba wasn't it??

2-1 Samba just pulled one back. It was Samba wasn't it??

It was, but it does not matter. Worst goal I think I have ever seen Blackburn concede - 3-1 Tottenham. Anyone got a screenshot of Gareth Bale and Alan Hutton from FM, may consider signing them if I can.

Regards,
David Charnock

P.S. Also Eidur Gudjohnsen if you can. Would be great, thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

That goal should have counted, shocking refereeing.

3-1, good job lads.
Blackburn goal was foul in my oppinion, Dawson was clearly obstructed to jump. We also deserved a penalty at Bale.
We showed we can have finesse even we are missing few key players, great job maded by Ekotto and Bale, also I like Super Pav and Modric.
Let's hope Villa and Manchester City will not pass with victory on their opponents.

Edit: ^^ It shouldn't, didn't you saw how Kalinic moved the hand with the ball?

3-1, good job lads.
Blackburn goal was foul in my oppinion, Dawson was clearly obstructed to jump. We also deserved a penalty at Bale.
We showed we can have finesse even we are missing few key players, great job maded by Ekotto and Bale, also I like Super Pav and Modric.
Let's hope Villa and Manchester City will not pass with victory on their opponents.

I don't suppose English is your second language?

3-1, good job lads.

Okay there, I agree, it hit his hand. It would not have if Dawson was not trying to climb over him. There is no way in **** he ment to handle that ball.

Good result. Arguably could have been 3-0, but I'm not overly fussed.

3 points is still 3 points. Roll on the next one.

Good result. Arguably could have been 3-0, but I'm not overly fussed.

3 points is still 3 points. Roll on the next one.

Finally, a nice Tottenham fan. It could have been 3-0, could have been 3-2. It is just how the game went on. Atleast you aren't someone who is completely biased towards their team *cough Frutty*.

Back