Tottenham want relocation support

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 698

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy criticises the lack of public money that has been made available for the club's proposed new stadium.

More...

Tottenham, I think, don't need a new stadium at the moment.

What they should be trying to do is to start consistently qualifying for Europe. The money that they would generate from their appearances in the Champions League will even benefit their quest for a new home.

The stadium can come in some other time.

Of course we need a new stadium.

we have 40k+ on the season ticket waiting list.

We sell out every home game.

I only want to Stay in N17 though.

Is the waiting list 30k+ or 40k+, cause I swear on other thread someone said that there was a waiting list of 30k+.
And if it has grown during the period, then by god need a new city.

I thought they'd already cleared ground near White Hart Lane for the new stadium ? Is that not going to be the case now ?

come back when your are in the champions league every season

No need to get defensive Calum. I think most Arsenal fans would agree their stadium is far quieter than they would like.

You should pop down there one time and see for yourself, although living in Scotland I can see how that may be difficult for you. ^^)

come back when your are in the champions league every season

Its ok being in the Champions league but to boast when you have never won it is quite sad really.

On Topic. Levy is correct in saying about the lack of funding considering the Goons and Wembley had the financial backing.

No need to get defensive Calum. I think most Arsenal fans would agree their stadium is far quieter than they would like.

You should pop down there one time and see for yourself, although living in Scotland I can see how that may be difficult for you. ^^)

believe me i would love to go sometime and i will go but i cant go as yet

Back