Tottenhams Finances Laughable

• Thread starter Thread starter Jon25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Jon25

Reaction score
I have just finished my first season with spurs and towards the end of the season i was 20 million in the red!!! I didnt exceed my wage budget or ny transfer budget! I finished 3rd in the league, won the league cup and got to the final of the FA cup and my budget for the next season is 3.3 million!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on??? I thought this game was supposed to be realistic? I told myself i would never cheat in this game but i should have more money to spend!!!! I know in real life spurs need to sell to spend at the moment but they are not in debt and due to my finished position i expected more funds! Im gonna have to sell my best players to get money!!!

Happened to me mate as well mate and keeps happening. In my 3rd season now and got given like 1 million to spend after qualifing for the champions league

Whats the 48 month rule?

Its when you start off your game, and when you bid for a player, you don't make an instant fee, you put all your offer into a monthly deal over a peroid of 48 months. Say, i was to sign Walcott for 20M in the first season. I wouldn't give them a penny this season, but pay up all of it next season. It's what you should do for teams that are not crowned with glorious transfer funds. And, the AI usually accept as the overall money in the transfer is the same. They AI usually makes these kind of deals aswell, not instant fees, monthly.

Are you liverpool in your game mally? I still think its wrong, in all of the previous FMs they never had bad finances!

u might have loan repayment cos most teams do and spurs are a bit mad with money

Yeah I guess you should of made your payments over a longer period but still unlucky mate!

Its when you start off your game, and when you bid for a player, you don't make an instant fee, you put all your offer into a monthly deal over a peroid of 48 months. Say, i was to sign Walcott for 20M in the first season. I wouldn't give them a penny this season, but pay up all of it next season. It's what you should do for teams that are not crowned with glorious transfer funds. And, the AI usually accept as the overall money in the transfer is the same. They AI usually makes these kind of deals aswell, not instant fees, monthly.

Youre wrong FourFourTwo:P You pay a small fee every month over the 48 months so the team isnt put under financial pressure. I dont see why people think its so bad anyway, i think its good to use installments with smaller teams that dont have a huge balance.

Jon25 i would advise you to keep an eye on your transfers when you buy players, get staff and get rid of staff.

No mate im Spurs lol and my funds are terrible!

at the end of my first season with spurs i was given £0 so count yourself lucky!

Back