Touchline Shouts

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Out of all the new features on FM10, touchline shouts is the one that sticks out for me, I'm not sure if I really want it or if they will be affective, I suppose it corresponds with real life though, despite this I think it will make the game fairly more easier and I suppose it is better than pausing the game and having to tweak the tactic to for example calm the game down. It has also been largely suggested that FM10 will be easier than than FM09 due to the fact that FM09 was a lot harder than FM08 and some people do not like a good hour or so creating the tactic for their team. Personally I hope the difficulty will stay the same because it makes it more realistic. Many people who play FM on the Fulham Forums find it impossible to keep Fulham in the premier league first season where as I find it fairly easy, this is one of the reasons I reckon they will make the game easier. Please feel free to express your views.

yeah i completely agree mate, touchline shouts would make the game easier and generally more interesting and easier|)

is there goin to be a demo released or is there already 1???

and if so do you have to buy it???

Out of all the new features on FM10, touchline shouts is the one that sticks out for me, I'm not sure if I really want it or if they will be affective, I suppose it corresponds with real life though, despite this I think it will make the game fairly more easier and I suppose it is better than pausing the game and having to tweak the tactic to for example calm the game down. It has also been largely suggested that FM10 will be easier than than FM09 due to the fact that FM09 was a lot harder than FM08 and some people do not like a good hour or so creating the tactic for their team. Personally I hope the difficulty will stay the same because it makes it more realistic. Many people who play FM on the Fulham Forums find it impossible to keep Fulham in the premier league first season where as I find it fairly easy, this is one of the reasons I reckon they will make the game easier. Please feel free to express your views.

Touchline shouts are very good and easy to use. You notice the changes straight away and they are very handy.

The Tactics Creator has been introduced and anybody can now set up a decent tactic for any team in a few quick steps. But it is still possible to switch to advanced mode and tweak away :)

Hey Sean bit off topic but what country are C Universitario D is it Costa Rica?, nice to see Nobby Solano around

yer sounds good i think lol

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

but i do agree with lewis edwards as well

cant wait for the game to come out......finishing season 2018 on fm 09 n i will be done

Allways look forward to seing and trying out the new features. Will be interested to see how the tactics are done but I can see how some people find it complicated.