Dazu

Reaction score
I've always been lazy and left my training to the coach but I'd like to spend more time grooming my players how I want them and not how the PC wants them (I know it's a terrible mistake to do so!) so I was hoping someone could provide any assistance or a guide on how to train my squad effectively and satisfy the players that moan about training being too hard or too soft.

Thanks in advance!

I've always been lazy and left my training to the coach but I'd like to spend more time grooming my players how I want them and not how the PC wants them (I know it's a terrible mistake to do so!) so I was hoping someone could provide any assistance or a guide on how to train my squad effectively and satisfy the players that moan about training being too hard or too soft.

Thanks in advance!

Depending on your formation and style of play, you're gonna need certain types of players.

For example, it wouldn't make sense to train your wide-men as wingers if your tactic calls for inside-forwards. So just look at your tactic and find the type of player you need, and train them in those roles! Pretty simple, actually.

As for training intensity, I usually don't mess with it even if a player complains it's too hard, until they start getting fatigued more often or training results start to stagnate the