Jamie92

Reaction score
Im completely new to this kind of training...but it is doing my head in how yuri zhirkov cant play central midfield when he has on numerous occasions for chelsea this term and last. How do I train a player to a new position and how long does it take untill that player becomes pretty conformatable in that position (as in yellow/light green on formation screen)

Thanks

Im completely new to this kind of training...but it is doing my head in how yuri zhirkov cant play central midfield when he has on numerous occasions for chelsea this term and last. How do I train a player to a new position and how long does it take untill that player becomes pretty conformatable in that position (as in yellow/light green on formation screen)

Thanks
to be honest he's not played it that many times and hes not very good at it, he ends up drifting back to the left hand side

go to the player training screen and choose new position its on the left hand side, across from the trainings graph

Also you need to play him in the position you want him to learn.

Tried this with El-Hadji Diouf, but he persistently remains orange in the selected position (centre attacking midfielder.)

Depends on the players adaptability, some players can pick up positions very quick (Milner) some take ages and never really get good in the position.

Hmmm. :/

Well' he's playing some killer passes to the strikers currently, so I'm quite happy with his progress in this position. I just hope he continues to improve and doesn't complain about where he's being played.