sparry20

Reaction score
Has anyone else had their training mess up? My schedules have all gone, I can't assign players to new schedules etc

It takes ages to click on the coaches tab. I've only had problems since I moved to Real Madrid. I was Man City boss, left them, I got approached by Madrid, so setting up my new regimes did work at first but now they've disappeared

I'm on Intel iMac OSx Snow Leopard

Hey guys I have the same thing. As soon as I get upto 2016 September, my training tab is completely wrecked. I have no schedules, I cant assign players or coaches and it takes forever to click on the tabs.

The other problem is that FM2011 will not not load my tactics that I have changed recently and it keeps clearing my tactics in my match preperation so it just comes as 'current tactic' and the other 2 are blank. I have just been going on 'holidays' between games so that maybe the squad is getting trained.

Any solutions?

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Also......when I go to import my tactics, it find them, loads them onto the screen and when I go to press 'OK' they never come up

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:27 PM ----------

anyone?

Same problem here! Is there any solution to this problem?

I dont have this problem and have a couple of saves over ten seasons - what patch are you guys using? It may be a bug that has been ironed out in the most recent patch (11.3) - if you aren't using that then download it and see if that sorts it out

i found out it is connected with the national team.

i trained nigeria, but when i was fired, my training in sevilla disappeared. i tried more than once so i know for me it is connected idk about you,

still i cant find the solution. did you?

try to load ur schedules by the manage button.