davecrossley

Reaction score
I downloaded the demo yesterday and so far it has been brilliant but I have encountered a hopefully easily solvable problem.

trainingf.jpg

How do I set a specific coach to do my defending training? As on the list on the bottom right of my pic only shows a limited number of training categories.

Any help would be hugely appreicated

Hmm... It looks like the game isn't accounting for your resolution properly. I think there should be a scroll bar on the Assignments panel like the Coaching attributes next to it.

What resolution are you running the game at?

I was running the demo in Windowed mode and I have changed it back to the default settings which has solved the problem. I hope this could potentially be changed as I have always ran previous versions of the game in windowed mode as I find it a lot easier

I have same problem in windowed display. Maybe im doing something wrong but cant see what as it is so simple. If this is a problem they better get it sorted out for when the full game is released.

For the first time ever I've set up my own training schedules, only because the game I want to play is focused on passing and moving so have set up tactics for my defenders, midfielders and strikers to ensure that I get the best out of them when it comes to match day. Really looking forward to this one.