Training Kit Sponsorship Wanted for 5 a side team

• Thread starter Thread starter cmonthetown
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 588

cmonthetown

Reaction score
Dear to whom it may concern,

I am the Player/Manager of King Billy FC. King Billy are a 5 a side team consisting of 14/15 year olds and play their games at Gol Centre, Cardiff.
The club has been running for just over a month now and in that time we have had many success and have managed to find a playing kit sponsor.
We are very proud of our achievements and the hard work of a lot of people connected with the club has also led to on-field success.
There are however many expenses connected with running the club and we rely for funding solely on our own fundraising events and player's money.
Our search for a new training kit sponsor for the coming season has so far been unsuccessful. If it were possible we would very much welcome the opportunity to speak to you about this.
The major expense for the club is paying for our training kit. We were hoping that this might be something you would consider helping us with.
In return for your sponsorship we would of course be proud to wear your company's logo on our training kits and for you to be listed as our key sponsor on our club website and twitter page.
We can provide you with further details and a full break down of the likely costs of any deal and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about this. Please contact me by PM for more details

Thank you for giving this your consideration.
Best Regards

King Billy FC Player/Manager

Back