training problem!! PLEASE HELP :@

• Thread starter Thread starter mabbutt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

mabbutt

Reaction score
i have just realised that iv put this on the tactic screen woops... anyway im a bit lazy on fm and like to leave match training to assistant but enjoy training certain positions ect so i play the extended version. The problem im having is when i click staff responsabilities and tick leave to asssistant he doesnt actually do anything, It just gets left to default. really starting to annoy me i could leave it on default what am i paying him for! lol

i have just realised that iv put this on the tactic screen woops... anyway im a bit lazy on fm and like to leave match training to assistant but enjoy training certain positions ect so i play the extended version. The problem im having is when i click staff responsabilities and tick leave to asssistant he doesnt actually do anything, It just gets left to default. really starting to annoy me i could leave it on default what am i paying him for! lol

What did he chose as default though ? This only means that he is using the one he picked, week in and week out.

balanced and tactics only... oh so thats what he chooses is it.. it never gets changed though, he says to me in the match we need to work on def positioning so i think why dont you pick that then! lol, another thing is on this fm i am really struggling.. i useto always overachieve but on this one im rubbish, i useto tick my own defensive line and tempo but on this one doesit work better if you leave them on default and change the style of play it seemswhat ever i try i cant get a good flow of results :( help please

Back