Training problem

• Thread starter Thread starter AGunner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 929

AGunner

Reaction score
Hi,

I am managing Zlin, team in second Czech league and I am really strugling. I haven't won a single game.. Horrible tactics or just really bad players.

But the most annoying thing is the training. All the players are unsatisfied with condition training no matter what I do. If I do a lot of strength they are disatisfied if do almost no strength they are disatisfied.

Please help,

thank you

Hi,

I am managing Zlin, team in second Czech league and I am really strugling. I haven't won a single game.. Horrible tactics or just really bad players.

But the most annoying thing is the training. All the players are unsatisfied with condition training no matter what I do. If I do a lot of strength they are disatisfied if do almost no strength they are disatisfied.

Please help,

thank you

Why not settle for something inbetween instead of doing the extremes. As for the tactics, perhaps you are doing the same ?

Hi,

Please help,

thank you

Can you remember what your assistant said were your best formations. If so go to this page http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...center***-uploads-discussion-help-thread.html, where you will find excellent tips/tactics and good training schedules.

Back