training problems can any one help from FM

• Thread starter Thread starter rhinos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 550

rhinos

Reaction score
i have noticed major problems with the training no matter what level i use on my own training some of the players get a down turn on there stats they turn red ie Davide Somma, why is this can anybody in FM shed a light on this + also i am sick and tired of players being concerned + the teamchat to every player means nothing as they do the same thing again and again (6) and they never learn

3 things need to be addressed.

A) Your facilities: If they are bad, you're asking for miracles my friend.
B) Your Coaches: It goes without saying, you need good coaches to get good training results.
C) 1st team experience + tutoring makes a huge difference.

If you're looking for improvements, you need all 3, not a best of 3!

Players being concerned? what about? I'm going to need more information mate.

If your players are making the same mistakes over and over again, have a look at your tactics. If he is repeatedly making errors, maybe you are asking too much of him or playing him outside of his ability (no matter how good a wing backs dribbling or crossing is, without a good decision stat, he will leave the wing very exposed!)

thank you for your concern in helping me i try my best to sign the best coaches for Leeds United that are available my stars in the coaching field are nearly full but it makes no differance i have had Davide Somma effected 3 times where is attitute is not focused on training same with some other players and on the training report the coaches say there is some concerns ie on Davide Somma tactics and when i look at his stats most go down on a red

issue 2 now is also part of issue 1

issue 3 i re build the squad for the premier league i put most of the players as backup or rotation but after 3 months i get the players saying they are concerned at not playing i put them in and they play **** so i do a player chat or fine them and then they are not happy by being fined

extra in fm 2011 i had no trouble when the players trained when they did not play i think i should stay to buying 11 players only and get 11 loanees in

Back