training programmes

MarkGidman

Reaction score
hi im sorry if ive put this in the wrong place but i was wondering if it would work if i gave my squad the same training regime would it make them defend as a team and attack as one thanks.

im not sure about this personaly i dont think this will work, training schedules work by the more defending you put in it, your players defending will improve how ever their other attributes will drop depending where you have set the bars
for example the gerneral schedule at the start of the game all your plays will work equally hard on all aspects but this will hold up stats such as your attacking players attacking attributes will drop as they arnt working as hard as they would be
if you put it all the same for every player then there defending, areobics,attacking will all increase and decrease but it will hold back players from fulfilling there poteinal in that certain position
how ever it would be interesting to see what would happen

it may be effective in some way, however which ever style you decide to make them train with will be the only style of play you will ever be able to play effectively.

and as iv noticed the same tactics for a long period of time don't work as well because teams work you out

although would be very interesting to see what happens if you tried it. give it a go and post your results ;)