james Lynn

Reaction score
im everton and first in the league by the jan transfers but both strikers out now for over 4 months each any good strikers for 10 mil

Vagner Love - I got him for $13M and he scored 40+ goals for me in the EPL and helped my Portsmouth team win it. He is really good as a Poacher.

Look up Dmitri Sychev, he might set you back another 2mill but he is way worth it!!!

It all depends on the TYPE of striker that you want. Do you want a quick striker(Neymar etc)? A tall strong target man(Dzeko, Cardozo etc)? Or an all rounder(Adriano etc.)? I would say the BEST for me has been Yannick Djalo consistent scorer, and has never failed.

Marquinhos. In my current Everton game I got him for $10 mil at the beginning and he's well on his way to being a team legend. I've bought him a bunch of times and he always turns into a great player. With his left foot he's a good guy to put next to Yak or Vaughn.

Go with Milevski or Soldado mate.

Take a look at Roque Santa Cruz, you may have to pay slightly more than £10 million unfortunately but have a look at him :)

Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Alberto Bueno - Vallodolid
Adrian - Deportivo
Rafael Sobis - Al Jazeeera
Diogo - Olympiakos
Olexandyr Gladkyi - Shakthar
Erin Derdiyok - Leverkeusen
Mikael Eneramo - ES Tunis
Mounir El Hamdoui - Az
Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Kleber - Cruizero
Fred - Fluminese
Ari - AZ
Wellington Paulista - Cruizero
Salvador Cabanas - America Mex
Amine Chermiti - Hertha BSC (did wonders at Everton on a previous save of mine, AI controlled)
Javier Saviola - Benfica
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli

Andre Pierre Gignac

You're looking man is Gignac.I got him for £5.5mil at the beginning.He plays every St position.I think he is the best striker.

Lacina Traore
Romelu Lukaku
Yaya Sanogo
Yanick Djalo
Rafael Sobis
Maicon