Training Youngesters

• Thread starter Thread starter Fragnat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Fragnat

Reaction score
Well I got some promising wonderkids kids that are 16-17 years of age, but how do I make them into those stars that they can become in few years. Im playing Arsenal and they dont seem to be making any progess. I heard that loaning them to clubs that can give them some first team action is a good idea but first of all I cant make my Veratti loanable(?) becuase I think hes a Youth right? But when I can loan players how do i do that, because seems like nobody wants them

Here is the link to the Training sections have a look on there:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=77

Get the first team player to tutor the youth player i.e. Fabregas to tutor Veratti and set up a training for them. I personal manage the first team, reserve and under 18s. I also arrange friendlies for the reserves and u18’s in between the group fixtures to give extra playing time.

That works for me, but have a look at the link.

Ok I did that but still nobody wants to loan my Veratti

You can loan them out when they can sign a professional contract at the age of 17. I make the better U18's available for reserve squad and select them manually. I also call them up to the senior squad for dead fixtures/cups ie in the group stage of Champions league when you've already qualified or leading 5-0 at the half. I find the 30-45mins they get in 10-15 games they play at high level + reserve/u18's fixtures per season is better than sending them to an L1 side as the facilities I have are better as well

Back