wkdsoul

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done a comparison on the training schedules that are currently available?

ie. started an edited kid (all say 10 stats) in the youth team on one each of the ones available and check the improvement over a season? there's just too many to pick from.. lol.

Actually i'm gonna do this,
Stick 5 all 5 stats strikers in my youth team, put each on a seperate available training schedule from the site and see how each in turn develops over a season or two.

I'll keep you updated.

Actually i'm gonna do this,
Stick 5 all 5 stats strikers in my youth team, put each on a seperate available training schedule from the site and see how each in turn develops over a season or two.

I'll keep you updated.

If you want to get an accurate result, you would probably need to play at least 10 season each with every training on every player as the morale and match practice of the player will effect the outcome more then the actual schedule.The schedule it self wont make the player better, it just allows you to chose what kind of playertype he will become.

As for how the players will develop, you dont need a test to see that. If one schedule focus more on strength and aerobic rather then ball control and attacking, then that schedule will make the players stronger and quicker whilst the other one will give them better technique, passing etc.

Last edited:
I might just stick them on and leave them, it was just more of a quandery really, didnt even need a post now thinking about it. i've picked 7 kids, made them 16, give them one each of the training schedules for strikers from

Raiken, Dunc, Road to Glory, Zero Sea, Maesto Ugo, Smurf and yourself. I'll just leave them in the youth team/reserves forever and see the outcome.. ^_^

Dont know if anyone is interested in seeing how thing played out but i'm six months down the line and the players all started on 50 CA / 100 PA and this is how they look so far...

Each player was given 5 stat in all fields including hidden. The player were each put into my U-20 team on a youth contract and all selection/games left to the ***. Man. You can see the stats on each screenshot.

Ermeti was on Rakiens V2 Training (Striker Youth) - Current Ability 57

View attachment 205193

Romani was on Duncs V1 (Complete Striker Youth) - Current Ability 62

View attachment 205194

Biordi was on Road to Glorys (Speedy Striker Yth) - Current Ability 55

View attachment 205195

Fabris was placed on Zero Seas (Speed Skr yth) - Current Ability 54

View attachment 205196

Bollini was on Maeste Ugos' (Youth Stkr) - Current Ability 57

View attachment 205197

Albani was on Costas (TTY - Striker yth) - Current Ability 59

View attachment 205198

No idea waht conclusion to draw from this, maybe someone more ofay with the impact of training youth can, compare it would seem that Road to Glory's Training Schedule and Duncs impact on the CA/PA level has been most successful in the short time they've been on. Then again maybe its all bollox and just luck.. :p