Trainings and match preparation

• Thread starter Thread starter hugsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 974

hugsy

Reaction score
Hi there, so i was playing and checking my trainings arrows, and notice a lot of my players were with that orange arrows, and its very strange cuz i rotate every single player and i had made individuals training schedules for every single player and got great results with everyone. So now im training a new tactics and put match preparation to very high, and the majority of my player have individual focus training too, and that leaves 35,40% for training schedules. My question is, can that be a reason for my players decreasing attributes? Should i maintain at least 50% or so for training schedules? Ive already played 10 games for league so im not in the middle of season or anything...

Can someone help me? Sorry about the english, and thx a lot

The arrows on the training screen have to do with the effort or amount of training in that particular area and not attribute drops. You can see attribute changes on a player's attributes screen. Make sure you're not getting confused.

My answer to your question: Yes. Players on individual focus training may experience a rise for that attribute, but because they are training less on other attributes, they could experience a drop.
Unless you are in desperate need of this new tactic, I'd suggest putting less match prep into it, just to free up space for regular training.

Back